Temporary Senior Merchandise Planner
A new opportunity has arisen for a senior planner for a luxury clothing brand in their head office based in London for 4 months. The long-standing brand is widely known for its classic styles with an attention to quality and design. This is a temporary role so interested candidates must be immediately available.
What you’ll be working on:
-Ensuring team adheres to agreed OTB
-Forecasting of key lines within the regions, ensuring good stock availability and stock turn.
- Work closely with the manager and merchandiser to review forecasts and open to buys.
- Leading monthly OTB outlet meetings
- Review markdown and promotion strategies with regional teams.
Ideally you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a merchandise planning role, preferably in luxury fashion market
- Excellent at Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with a Merchandise Planning tool, SAP and PLM would be advantageous
The perfect candidate will benefit from:
- Hybrid work structure
- A competitive salary of up to £40,000 paid weekly
- Working in head office with a friendly and supportive work culture
- Working under a renowned and well-established brand
If this role sounds like you, and you're immediately available. then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!