ANNOUNCEMENT : This company is now wholly owned by its employees. Further details here...

020 7432 8855 (advertisers only)

La Perla

Find out more about La Perla

About La Perla

La Perla is an Italian clothing company specialising in lingerie. La Perla was Founded 1954 by corset-maker Ada Masotti, in Bologna, Italy. The company began manufacturing swimwear in 1971. La Perla opened boutiques in 1991, in Milan and Paris.

Number of stores

111 International 2 in the UK

Founded

1954

Parent Company

JH Partners LLC

Fun Facts

La Perla expanded into India in 2007

In July 2007 JH Partners LLC, a private equity firm, acquired a 70% percent stake in La Perla and in October 2007 JH Partners LLC acquired the remaining 30% of the group from a firm run by the founding Masoti family.