Los Angeles, America
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced commercial designer, who has an interest in alternative / gothic clothing. You will also have an understanding of product development and garment construction.
• Designing multi product womenswear, across jersey and wovens
• Drawing technical specifications
• Able to source fabric and trims
• Working closely with the garment technologist on fitting and approving the clothing
• Previous experience as a commercial, fast fashion womenswear designer
• You will have a commercial multiproduct portfolio
• Have an interest in gothic clothing
• Fluent in Adobe Suite – Photoshop & Illustrator
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
This is a really exciting role with lots of creativity to design commercial alternative fashion. There is a competitive salary in USD.