OKA is a successful multi-channel retailer of beautiful, unique and affordable furniture and accessories for the home. Today, we have 14 stores and an extensive mail order, online and trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world beyond.
We are looking for a Website Manager to successfully maximise sales potential of the OKA website through effective online trading and content development. Responsible for the execution of all on site promotional activities including new season launches and sales.
Web Content & Product Catalogue:
• Overall responsibility for how our products are displayed online, ensuring all information is correct and always up to date.
• Working with key internal stakeholders, and utilising the annual marketing plan, to devise and maintain a robust web content schedule, ensuring online activity co-ordinates with offline to support the brand.
• Manage process to ensure all new season, sale and promotional activity launches are executed to agreed deadlines.
• Manage our homepage personalisation and journey optimisation strategy.
• Work with the design studio and photography teams to ensure appropriate web assets are created.
• Ensure USA and EU websites are kept up to date in conjunction with dedicated marketing plan.
• Work closely with the Digital Optimisation Manager to ensure all web content created is in line with our conversion rate optimisation strategy. Ensure site content is fully optimized for usability and to drive conversions across all devices.
• Drive improvements to our CMS & Product Upload process.
• Update online pages using HTML and CSS code
• Overall responsibility for web trading.
• Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly online trade reports and analysis at category and product level.
• Produce ad-hoc and post event analysis of all site key activities, identifying actionable insights.
• Liaise with merchandising departments, to ensure stock levels, allocation and replenishment is optimised and consistent with online activity.
• Provide commercial sales, stock reporting and forecasts as necessary. Use web analytics and/or other reporting to ensure the customer experience and subsequent conversion is maximised.
• Communicate performance to Head of Ecommerce, ensuring they are aware of the long term view, and any potential risk to sales.
• Track and report on sales daily, taking immediate action to relevant online areas.
• Manage our product upsell & recommendation strategy, looking for opportunities for improvements.
• Manage Visual Merchandising A/B testing strategy, maximising the quality of sort orders and filtering across all product list pages on the site, reporting on success of changes implemented and learnings.
• Manage the ongoing development and improvement of our on-site search function to grow conversion rate & revenue from visits using the function.
• Work closely with the SEO team to ensure that all content is evaluated and optimized for organic search.
• Optimise page structure to maximise internal link flow.
• Manage online content & trading team and build the necessary behaviours and skills required to successfully fulfil role requirements.
• Represent Ecommerce function at relevant internal and external meetings related to web content.
• Other duties as required by the Head of Ecommerce.
• Strong practical experience with a CMS
• Good understanding of importance of the role that the website & ecommerce function plays into wider business objectives.
• A good level of base knowledge of HTML & CSS.
• Commercially astute and drive.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with experience managing and handling large amounts of data.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Line management experience.
• A positive, can-do attitude and a passion all things ecommerce.
• Practical experience & proficiency within Google Analytics.
• Good understanding of the impact of online content on technical SEO.
If this position is of interest to you and if you think you have the right skills to be successful, please apply with a cover letter and an up to date CV by clicking on ‘apply’ above.
DUE TO A HIGH RESPONSE OF APPLICATIONS, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONTACT SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES.