My client is seeking a UX Designer, you will be joining a global independent business with exceptional growth within a short period. The brand offers high-quality fashion to a fashion-forward customer. Your role will be responsible for developing and implementing an inventive user experience, aligned with the brands' values.
As the UX Designer, your responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with the product team, providing insight by keeping well-informed and up-to-date industry developments.
• Present innovative ideas to the wider business before implementation.
• Conduct AB testing to certify your ideas, conducting detailed analyse.
• Review the existing online customer journey to support with creating and implementing webpage improvements.
• Support new developments, planning, and timeframes.
Are you a UX Designer that enjoys problem-solving and is a forward thinker, someone who enjoys developing internal relationships across the business and is comfortable in collating data and implementing improvements? The role will offer you an open, creative working environment within a mid-size business. You will be rewarded with a desirable salary based on experience, as well as a variety of brand benefits.
If you are interested in this position, apply online today. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com, for a confidential discussion.