Temporary Head Office Customer Service Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a head office based customer service advisor to join this lovely, luxury beauty brand on a temporary basis. This role isn't the first line of support but instead will be dealing with all escalated queries.
As a temp, you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to join a pension scheme. This role also has the potential to go permanent, which would mean a generous holiday allowance and great benefits package, including staff discount, for the successful candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer queries across both phone and e-mail
- Ensuring that customer service feedback is actioned
- Supporting customer returns
- Ensuring customer response targets are met
- Identifying and proposing opportunities for sales growth
- General admin for the team as is needed
Prior experience working within a head office customer service environment is essential for this role.
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!