Temporary Ecommerce Manager - Fashion
This luxury brand is looking for a temporary ecommerce manager based in Central London to maximise revenue and deliver an amasing customer experience. This role will be working across various teams and they are looking for an ecommerce manager who has strong experience in online trading and previous experience of implementing new ways of working and processes.
Temporary Ecommerce Manager - The Candidate
* Previous experience of working in a retailer
* Experience with online platforms including Google analytics
* Previous experience of A/B testing
* Experience and knowledge of onsite merchandising order management and fulfilment strategies
*Previous P&L ownership
Temporary Ecommerce Manager - The Role
* Management of all category information and page management including A/B testing and navigation
* Ownership of full product launch cycle including sample management, photography schedules and launching product
* Management of budgets for warehousing, packaging and photography
* Managing an ecommerce assistant and trading assistant
* Oversee all order management and fulfilment working alongside the logistics and warehouse team
If this temporary ecommerce manager role is of interest to you and you would like more information apply today.