Temporary eCommerce Coordinator
This fantastic womenswear brand are looking for an eCommerce coordinator to join them on a temporary basis.
As a temp, you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and access to some employee perks while you are working there. This role could also go permanent, which would bring a generous benefits package, including staff discount, to the successful candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the website
- Content strategy and managing the content calendar
- Managing content assets on all landing pages
- Working with and briefing the wider business on content and creative strategy
- Making sure the website is optimised for SEO
- Working with various teams such as marketing, editorial, technology and design to manage promotional content spaces on the site
- Identifying new content opportunities and bringing ideas to the table
- Maintaining excellent site standards through regular reviews
This would be an exciting and beneficial opportunity for anyone with at least one year's digital/eCommerce experience who would like to enhance their skills in this field.
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!