Our people, our product and our award-winning Catwalk Stores and Concessions are the heart of our business and we love delivering the Dune experience to every customer who engages with our brand.
As a Dune London Supervisor, you will proactively strengthen our key areas: Profit, People, Product and Process. You will not only welcome and take the customers on a journey through our stores and concessions, but advise on new trends and how to style the product, ensuring a seamless customer journey at all times. This success of course, will all be done whilst having fun working with fabulous teams and beautiful product!
Here at Dune London we shout about and celebrate our talent and continuously promote internally, which means many of our Supervisors are our future Assistant Managers and Managers. We recognise retailing as an art and have various bespoke tools as well as our professional qualification Apprenticeship: LEAD which enables continuous professional development.
As a Supervisor, you will support the management team to build a customer base, ensuring exceptional customer service and achieving store targets. By living our core values and demonstrating Legendary Brand Ambassador behaviour you will inspire your team to deliver 100%, 100% of the time.
• Consistently drive sales performance to meet and exceed targets.
• Support the Manager and Assistant Manager to deliver positively on all KPI’s.
• Commercially effect your product range by reactive Visual Merchandising.
• Inspire the team to be true ambassadors of our brand and always deliver exceptional customer service.
• Support the Manager and Assistant Manager in managing, training and developing the team.
• Champion all Business objectives.
• Support the stockroom team with stock management, ensuring levels of stock are replenished and organised.
• Passion and enthusiasm for fashion and footwear with experience of working within in a retail environment.
• Ability to lead by example.
• Customer focused with a proven high standard of customer service delivery.
• Commercial awareness and reaction.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence.
• Good at prioritising and meeting deadlines.
• Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
• Generous product discount and shoe allowance.
• 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
• Monthly commission scheme.
• Company pension.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Constant development through training initiatives and opportunities for career progression.