Store manager- Lowestoft
Here at Bonmarche we have a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager at our Lowestoft Store.
We are looking for a Store Manager who will work together with our skilled Col-leagues to ensure the continued success of our leading chain of women’s fashion stores.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
As well as being part of an exciting and dynamic team you will also have the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification within your first 18 months.
As Store Manager we are looking for a well-rounded and commercial ‘retail manager’ who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, experience desirable however not essential as full training provided. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet.
As Store Manager, you will be expected to:
• Drive sales and customer satisfaction through your team
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
• Maximise store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
• Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
• Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent leadership credentials
• An ability to drive sales through your team
• Good training and development capabilities
• Desire to progress within our ever-growing business
• Passionate about customer service and putting the customer first
• Good communication skills, able to talk confidently to customers about products and to direct the team in their role
• Good people management skills; able to lead effectively, motivate their team and delegate as necessary
• A friendly, approachable nature with the ability to empathise with our customers.
• An honest, trustworthy individual with integrity
• An individual who is motivated by selling and managing their team effectively to meet sales targets
• Gains satisfaction from contributing to the management of a well-run store with high retail standards
• Enthusiasm, flair and the ability to work on their own initiative
• Good organisational skills, which enable them to manage the team to ensure all tasks set are completed to the required standard and on time
• A smart appearance which projects the right image to our customers
• A degree of flexibility is required to ensure management cover is provided for the store at all times
To operate in an open and even handed manner with all colleagues across the business. Treat all who we interact with, with courtesy and respect, treating everyone equally and embracing differences. Encourage everyone to achieve max
Bonmarche is an equal opportunities employer