Our people, our product and our award-winning Catwalk Stores and Concessions are the heart of our business and we love delivering the Dune experience to every customer who engages with our brand.
As a Dune London Store Manager, you will proactively strengthen our key areas: Profit, People, Product and Process. By supporting and developing the team to deliver on all KPIs you will increase the productivity of the team and store. This success of course, will all be done whilst having fun working with fabulous teams and beautiful product!
Here at Dune London we shout about and celebrate our talent and continuously promote internally, which means many of our Store Managers become our Area Support Managers and Area Managers. We recognise retailing as an art and have various bespoke tools as well as our professional qualification Apprenticeship: LEAD which enables continuous professional development across our teams.
As Store Manager, you will support in leading your team to increase sales and maximise profit whilst delivering exceptional customer service. By living our core values and demonstrating Legendary Brand Ambassador behaviour you will inspire your team to deliver 100%, 100% of the time.
• Consistently drive the store’s sales performance to meet and exceed targets.
• Inspire the team to be true ambassadors of our brand and always deliver exceptional customer service.
• Manage, train and develop the team to their full potential.
• Ensure store costs are managed within agreed budget levels and using your commercial eye for detail.
• Champion all business objectives.
• A highly commercial Concession Manager/strong Assistant Manager, with experience working within a fast paced retail environment and a passion for developing teams.
• Customer focused with a proven high standard of customer service delivery.
• Commercial awareness and reaction.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence.
• Good at prioritising and meeting deadlines.
• Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
• Competitive salary.
• Generous product discount and shoe allowance.
• 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
• Monthly bonus scheme.
• Company pension.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Constant development through training initiatives and opportunities for career progression.