Stock Controller - Armani Exchange - Westfield White City
Westfield White City, Ariel Way, London
A great opportunity to work for one of the most successful stores in Westfield, White City. Armani Exchange is looking for a Stock Controller to join their well-established team. Each member of the team contributes their fair share of the workload and fully understands what their responsibilities are and where they fit in with the running of the business.
The Stock Controller responsibilities:
• To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping within the
stock rooms and ensure they are secure and kept clean and tidy
• Control and issue of inventory from the stores
• Checking and controlling inventory
• Carrying out perpetual stock counts
• Understanding of products and how they should be stored and
managed in the stock rooms
• Moving boxes and garments inside the stockroom and onto the
• Tagging and untagging garments
The ideal Stock Controller Candidate:
• Excellent communication and 'people' skills
• Highly PC literate with experience using modernly integrated
• A strong commitment to customer service and maintaining
excellent store standards
• Good organizational and administration skills, with a sense of
• The ability to understand and analyse stock movements
• Ability to self-manage and prioritise workload
• Demonstrates attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, an excellent bonus scheme, and opportunities for development.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those who are not shortlisted or give specific feedback on why. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.