Sous Chef - Manchester
England,North West England
In search for a Sous Chef to join UK leading restaurant group, for one of their main brands.
As Sous Chef you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary package OTE
- Share of TRONC
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Discount across the whole company
The Candidate have to:
- Have previous experience in similar role or senior Chef de Partie (Min 2 years)
- Be strong leader and calm under pressure
- Have experience in high turnover sites
- Have basic knowledge of stock and wastage control
- Manage a team of 6 or more chefs
- Overseeing daily kitchen operation
- Run kitchen operations in absence of Head Chef
- Providing training to junior staff members
- Ensuring all procedures are in place and up to date
- Liaising with Head Chef of all the new offers and promotion
As the company is expanding rapidly, there will be plenty of opportunities for development and progression.
If you think you are our next superstar Sous Chef, don't hesitate and apply!