Sous Chef - London
Looking for a Sous Chef to join UK's leading restaurant group.
If you are in similar position or you want to step in the higher role with more responsibilities, then this is opportunity that you shouldn't miss.
As a Sous chef you will be responsible for:
- Daily running of kitchen operations
- Training and managing your team
- Ensuring all the H&S procedures are in place and up to date
- Be in charge of the whole BOH operations in absence of head chef
In return you will receive:
- Up to £28,000 annual salary
- Share of tips and service charge
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- contributory pension
- Discount throughout the whole group
- should have previous experience in similar role or one year in senior chef de partie role
- be positive and results driven
- have a track record in fast paced environment
- have good people management skills and lead by example
As the company is in constant expansion, there will be plenty of opportunities for development and progression.
Opportunities like these don't come often, so make sure you don't miss your dream job and apply.