Sous Chef at Megan’s - Winner of Best Emerging Concept 2022
“fresh food, new kitchens, local suppliers”
At Megan’s we are always Sharing, Caring and Daring! It’s what makes working at Megan’s truly unique!
We share and celebrate our successes, share our growth, knowledge and opportunities while also sharing what our true selves are to create a safe space for everyone.
We care about your mental health, your time away from work and what your looking for in a new employer.
We are daring in our expansion plans and our mission to be the most loved neighborhood restaurant.
Yes we are on a truly daring growth journey, seeing us open four restaurants in 2021 and our plans are for 32 by 2024.
As our new Sous Chef, you will be pivotal in our daring growth plans! So as a way of sharing in this success, our current and new managers will earn up to £10,000 in April 2024. Every month your with us we will top up your Meganzabonus so you will contractually share in our success!
So come and be part of our Megan's dream team; working in our great restaurants at the heart of our neighborhoods with some very cute dogs, fresh food and a brand you can truly grow with and feel proud of.
What you will receive as our new Sous Chef:
· Competitive salary of up to £38,000
· MEGANZABONUS – Earn up to £10,000 in April 2024
· Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
· We share our weekend shifts so that every member of our team has one weekend off a month.
· Work & life balance – 48 hour working week and a commitment to make sure we also are flexible around your personal life.
· A fun work environment with a family feel.
· A bonus of up to £7,200 a year, with realistic targets.
· Investment in YOU to be our next Head Chef! We offer regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development with our exciting growth journey as we promote on average one person a week!
What you will be doing? :
As our next Sous Chef you will be working in a volume, fast paced all day dining environment caring about fresh food, sharing your knowledge to your team and daring to be the best in the kitchen in the business.
Inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards during every shift.
Build and develop a talented team of chefs.
Be passionate about using quality fresh ingredients to creating amazing flavours!
Be able to produce our sensational dishes the Megan’s way!
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees