The Neville Johnson Group is well renowned for its high standards in regard to its products and more importantly for the client experience and project management. The objective of all Neville Johnson showrooms is to support the overall marketing strategy for the business by generating leads and appointments from the showrooms.
Neville Johnson includes two brands for bespoke British fitted furniture and renovated staircases. Designed, crafted, and guaranteed and made from the finest materials. Neville Johnson have established an exceptional reputation, where attention to detail and craftsmanship are second to none.
We are looking to recruit a Showroom Manager who will be responsible for the day to day running of our showroom within Ponsfords Furniture store in Sheffield, ensuring our discerning clients receive the highest level of customer service.
• To ensure that all prospective clients are greeted in a friendly and professional manner, that they receive a good showroom product demonstration and that these enquiries are properly qualified before their details are passed on to a Designer.
• To promote and create awareness of the showroom locally, which in turn will help to generate new business. This will include organising a variety of local events in the showroom in liaison with our Head Office marketing department.
• To track footfall, leads, appointments and conversion rates from the showroom and report these to Head Office
• To control and organise the staff rota to give cover during our normal opening hours Monday – Saturday.
• To support the local Sales Designers as necessary including:
- Ensuring that they have all the required paperwork and information for client presentations
- Providing refreshments for Designer / client meetings taking place in the showroom
- Monthly reporting to your Manager on forecasted orders.
• To ensure all their staff receive ongoing training and stay up to date with all product and company information.
• To ensure the showroom is kept clean and tidy, that all displays are in excellent condition and that all samples are present and in good order.
• Articulate, ambitious and a credible individual who has a strong track record in a retail or showroom environment.
• Ideally from within a similar industry or from a ‘high end’ goods retailer with experience of running a showroom.
• Someone who takes pride in the appearance and the smooth-running of a showroom.
• Experience of dealing with discerning clients.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Impeccable personal appearance.
• Company pension (Employee pays 2.5% and the Company also pays 2.5%)