Sales Admin Supervisor
The Sales Administrative Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising and leading a team of sales administrators. The main purposes of the Aftersales department are to support the global sales force, service the company's customers to the highest standards, and monitor the on-time delivery of the sales order book.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the production of the seasonal line sheets.
- Organise the seasonal international showrooms and trade shows and manage the seasonal show calendar accurately.
- Produce sales, delivery, cancellation, and any other relevant reports as and when required by management.
- Provide prompt and first-class customer service.
- Process return, stock swap and spare part requests.
- Train the Administrative staff to the highest levels.
- Manage and elevate both individual and team performances.
This role is an amazing opportunity for an organised and determined individual to join an industry leading luxury brand who has 2,800 stores in around 170 countries.
You will have:
- The ability to manage a team within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office / systems is a must.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication/customer facing skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail.
This role would include 25 days holiday, flexible working hours, amazing offices in central London and the opportunity to earn up to 3% bonus.