Retail Floor Supervisor
This position assists the manager with the operations, customer experience and merchandising functions of the store.
Retail Floor Supervisor (Full Time)
Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London
Timberland's vision is to be the largest, most sustainable outdoor lifestyle brand on Earth. In pursuit of this bold goal, we strive to be Earthkeepers in everything we do. We work hard to make our products responsibly, to protect and restore the outdoors, and to serve the communities around the globe where we live, work and explore. In our view, making premium, beautifully crafted products for the outdoor lifestyle, and being a responsible corporate citizen, are inextricably linked. It's simply how we do business.
We are currently recruiting for a Retail Floor Supervisor to join our Brent Cross, London store team. Not only will you be joining Timberland, but you'll also be part of VF - one of the largest apparel and footwear producers in the world.
As a Retail Floor Supervisor, you'll fully support the Management Team and make an impact from day one in order to:
* encourage, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve their daily KPI's
* lead from the front to deliver high levels of customer care
* merchandise creatively
* manage stock and administration efficiently
* plus, you'll provide cover in the Store Manager's or Assistant Store Managers absence
* play a key role in staff recruitment and development.
To join us you'll need
* Experience as a Supervisor or Keyholder in retail preferably with a fashion / lifestyle oriented brand, focusing on delivering excellent Customer Service
* strong people management skills
* the ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example which drives customer service
* flexibility to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends
* Good spoken and written command of English. An additional language would be a plus.
* Ability to use MS Office packages
* General knowledge of Social Media and digital trends.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous uniform allowance, group discounts and a contributory pension scheme.
The Inside Track
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60,000 associates. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
Our five largest brands are The North Face®, Vans®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, and Lee®.
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.