Retail Floor Supervisor
This position provides exceptional customer service and actively sells to the customer while following through on store operational tasks. Maintains good visual displays and a neat, clean, and well presented store.
Retail Floor Supervisor (Part Time 30 hours p/w)
Few brands can claim to have the iconic status that The North Face has achieved. From the highest mountain peaks to the urban sprawl, our clothing, equipment and accessories can be found on every terrain. We are the chosen brand for accomplished climbers, mountaineers, skiers and snowboarders, and now we're on the look-out for a Retail Floor Supervisor to join our store team in Leicester - someone with passion, knowledge and enthusiasm to bring our brand to life.
As a Retail Floor Supervisor, you'll fully support the Management Team and make an impact from day one in order to:
* encourage, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve their daily KPI's
* lead from the front to deliver high levels of customer care
* merchandise creatively
* manage stock and administration efficiently
* plus, you'll provide cover in the Store Manager's or Assistant Store Managers absence
* play a key role in staff recruitment and development.
To join us you'll need
* retail experience as a Supervisor preferably with a fashion / lifestyle oriented brand, focusing on delivering excellent Customer Service
* strong people management skills
* the ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example which drives customer service
* flexibility to work 30 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends (overtime options may be available)
* Good spoken and written command of English. Additional Language a plus.
* Ability to use PC based till system, MS Outlook / Word / Excel is an advantage
* General knowledge of Social Media and digital trends.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous uniform allowance, group discounts and a contributory pension scheme.
The Inside Track
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60,000 associates. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
Our five largest brands are The North Face®, Vans®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, and Lee®.
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.