Regional Visual Merchandising Executive
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Visual Merchandiser. You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of VM guidelines so that they are followed at all POPs in line with the market activation plan and central guidelines.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will be covering the regions of South West and South East, along with London and the Nordics, which include in total 97 points of distribution. Your main responsibility will be ensuring consistency through all aspects of visual merchandising within store locations.
Working closely with Store Managers, Regional Managers and Account Managers as well as departments in our Chiswick Head Office, you will play a vital role in driving forward the perception of our brand as well as engaging with store teams directly to drive conversion.
Your main tasks will include:
• Ensure that the VM implementation across all channels (SR, IR, MUB) are executed to a high standard and are in line with VM guidelines,
• Deliver coaching and training to store teams relaying the importance of Visual Merchandising.
• Support the VM Manager in the creation of seasonal VM guidelines for all channels SR, MUB and Key Accounts.
• Provide feedback to Regional Managers regarding housekeeping and/or relevant merchandising/stock issues.
• Provide VM support for Marketing Events such as Tradeshow and Press Days.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You will be a team player who is flexible and adaptable as well proactive, strategic and commercially minded, with a sense of creative flair. An effective communicator and very much a people person who is comfortable with working with people on all levels.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience either within a similar role for a high-street retailer, or as an experienced store based team member who has been involved in establishing and maintaining excellent VM standards. They must also be willing to travel 100% of the time and hold a clean driving license.
Our key values are Vigorous, Imaginative, Passionate and Responsible and we expect all our employees to embody these in their day-to-day.
WHAT WE OFFER
In return for your hard work we can offer a competitive salary, and benefits package as well as personal and professional development.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.