Product Developer - Womenswear
This iconic British brand, based in central London, are looking for a womenswear product developer to join them on a temporary basis to support the team during a busy period.
As a temp, you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to further your skills working for one of the biggest brands at the moment. This role will also require overtime which will be paid at a higher rate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the PD manager to support the process of sourcing and development
- Managing the critical path
- Liaising with suppliers
- Helping to create prototypes and samples
- Managing tech packs and ensuring that all information is uploaded into the PLM system
- Any other ad-hoc duties that are needed for the team
The successful candidate will have previous experience developing womenswear product and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Experience using PLM and SAP programmes would also be an advantage for this role.
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential as it is likely to be filled ASAP, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now to avoid missing out!