View your shortlist now.
A new opportunity has arisen for a planning analyst to join this luxury retailer's outlet team on a temporary basis. This role is likely to run for three months.
The company is an iconic British retailer that sells apparel and accessories across women's, men's and children's.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing stock requirements
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process
- Reporting and analysis
- Driving improvements to processes
- Working with internal stakeholders to create the product assortment
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that are needed to support the team
The successful candidate will have prior experience within planning and analytical roles and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a temp you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to join a pension scheme.
As this role is temporary, it is likely to be filled ASAP, so apply today to avoid missing out!