An established contemporary fashion brand is looking for an experienced Fashion Merchandiser to manage their childrenswear merchandising function. If you have experience in working with and developing a merchandising team, this fast paced, exciting, environment, could be the place for you.
• To collaborate with the product teams to effectively manage the OTB and critical path for all franchise partners.
• Manage weekly progress meetings, both internally and directly with factories and hubs via telephone and video conferences.
• Determine appropriate course of action on product/supplier issues making the correct commercial decisions to achieve positive launch availability.
• Work closely with buying/design teams with initial range/option plans in line with business trading calendar.
• Communication on fit and quality progress with Garment Technologists.
• Manage weekly trading meetings with senior management, presenting best sellers and top line sales.
• Work with store traders to agree initial allocations for new launch styles to maximise sales.
• Work closely with Logistics Manager on vessel schedules to achieve launch availability.
• Provide content for monthly Management finance meetings.
• Have experience manage multiple OTB and critical paths.
• Have a strong understanding of the merchandising function within a fashion brand.
• Be a great team player, able to integrate and contribute to this close team.
• Be a car owner and have a full driving license