Merchandise Admin Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to embark on a merchandising career within retail?
An exceptional opportunity has arisen within a Surrey based homewares retailer to join them as a merchandising admin assistant (MAA). There are multiple opportunities and they are looking for those who have the desire to thrive and progress.
You must already:
• Have a placement or work experience in a merchandising or allocation role
• Be highly organized and be able to multi task and prioritise
• Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
• Have recent relevant head office retail experience
• Have strong IT skills and use of Excel (ability to do v-look ups & pivot tables)
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Assisting the merchandising department with their administration
• Allocation of stock
• Liaising with QC teams to chase gold seals
• Monitor the progression of stock through the manufacturing cycle in order to achieve delivery dates
• Tracking sales and stock movements and best sellers
• Analysing and reporting on stock, markdown, sales, intake and margin for the team.
• Create purchase orders and support the other merchandisers in PO management
** Flexible working from home is on offer with this role! **
If you have got what it takes and interested in moving your merchandising career forward, apply today!