Here at Bonmarche we have a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Marketing Manager to join our friendly Marketing Department
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
This role will manage the implementation of our brand marketing campaigns and strategies in order to broaden the reach of the businesses brand message and ultimately drive footfall, traffic and sales.
· Working closely with the Head of Marketing to drive the activation of the strategy, through innovative and engaging multi-channel campaigns
· Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Design Manager to produce seasonal multi-channel concepts and campaigns from photography through to final creative
· Ensure multi-channel campaigns are consistent across all channels in line with overarching marketing calendar and activity plan (stores, email, onsite, social)
· Raise brand awareness and change brand perception through social media, pr, brand ambassadors
· Delivery of window campaigns & in-store POS
· Manage the marketing support of all retail activity developing local marketing initiatives and events in line with activity planning to drive new customers and enhance brand perception
· Manage customer acquisition strategy and improve brand perception through all earned (PR/digital influencers/bloggers) and traditional paid for media (press, radio, door drops, outdoor etc.)
· Develop brand right 3rd party partnerships to drive new customer acquisition
· Work with other functions to increase the email database
· Work with Customer Loyalty & Communications Manager to ensure email campaigns are delivering KPI’s
· Develop the social media strategy to create a community and drive social engagement and raise brand awareness through all social channels and online blog
· Working with internal creative and external agencies develop a hub of content assets that can be shared and used across all channels i.e. blog, social media, PR, store/online
· Develop a multi-channel RAF scheme
· Team Development
To operate in an open and even handed manner with all colleagues across the business. Treat all who we interact with, with courtesy and respect, treating everyone equally and embracing differences. Encourage everyone to achieve maximum potential and deliver a friendly service
To proactively contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working. To listen to each other and share knowledge enabling us to willingly combine expertise across the business
Behaving with integrity and demonstrating professionalism at all times. To always do what is right.
To take personal responsibility & accountability for actions, constantly striving to improve and exceed expectations ensuring safety and quality are never compromised.
Marketing or Communications Degree
Experience within a clothing/fashion environment role
Good communication skills
Attention to detail