A multi award winning fashion-led luxurious lingerie and nightwear brand based in central London is looking for a motivated and driven candidate to join its growing business. This small but growing ecommerce and wholesale business make high quality
collections at an affordable prices, designed to redefine sensuality and have strength and modernity at its heart.
This brand is known for championing female empowerment, inclusivity and supporting LGBTQ+.
Now looking to recruit an experienced and confident junior merchandiser to join its wholesale and merchandising team to drive the business to the next level.
This role offers great autonomy , working direct with the head of merchandising and will be responsible for:
• Working with HoM to build B2C plan to deliver sales, stock, option and markdown plans across all sites
• To plan and buy B2C category and product level to satisfy overall plan
• To put together and manage sale and promotional periods
• To manage, update and report on seasonal WSSI’s & OTB
• To monitor and highlight risk and opportunity v departments’ plan’s
• Weekly, monthly, seasonal B2C reporting
• Previous experience in a similar role within fashion (preferably lingerie)
• Strong Merchandising skills including planning & stock commitment management
• An excellent understanding of B2C & wholesale planning
• Excellent numerical, analytical & interpretive skills
• WSSI Management experience
• Highly proficient in Excel
Preferable Skills & Experience:
• Existing knowledge of Netsuite & Phocas would be a benefit
In addition to a competitive salary , this role also offers hybrid working of two to three days in the office as well as a friendly and sociable office culture.
A great opportunity not to be missed, apply with your CV