IT Auditor Celebrate Life & Express Love
IT Auditor - Internal Audit - Signet Jewelers - Hockley, Birmingham
Are you an experienced, certified information systems auditor? Do you have significant SAP experience? If so, we could have the opportunity you have been waiting for!
You’ll almost certainly have seen one of our stores – a familiar sight on the UK high street with almost 500 stores throughout the country. We’re the organisation responsible for popular jewellery brands H. Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. We’re proud to work with prestigious and fashion brands including, Links of London, TAG Heuer, Breitling, Tolkowsky, Omega & Vera Wang LOVE.
Here at Signet Jewelers owners of the UK Jewellery Brands – H.Samuel, Ernest Jones & Leslie Davis, we’re currently recruiting for an IT Auditor to join our Internal Audit Team at our Store Support Centre in Birmingham. As IT Auditor you’ll participate in the control oversight of IT audits covering IT Security, computer operations, Infrastructure and development projects. You’ll be responsible for the execution of a holistic audit approach, integrating IT and data analytics to evaluate Signet’s internal control environment. As IT Auditor you’ll be an independent strong starter with attention to detail, drive to accomplish goals and focus on quality results. The ideal candidate will have gained significant experience as an CISA qualified IT Auditor, ideally within a retail/ professional services environment
In addition to being CISA qualified, the successful candidate will be experienced in the following areas:
* Significant experience of performing risk-based IT audit work and experience of auditing IT systems
* Experience of IT auditing within companies of equivalent size and industry to our UK business, ideally within a professional services environment or retail
* Experience of performing Data Analytics and interrogating results
* Determine IT issues and convey results to senior management with limited support
* Professional and robust challenging mindset
* Experience of SOX
* Good level of technical expertise in IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT Application controls (ITACs)
* A sound understanding of operating system, databases, web and network infrastructures
* Ability to assist non-technical audit colleagues in understanding technology risk and controls.
* Significant SAP experience
* Excellent inter-personal skills with the proven ability to influence
* Self-motivated and efficient, able to manage own time and work unsupervised
* Ability to quickly grasp concepts, analyse data and draw conclusions based on sound judgement
* Solid project management skills
Preference will be given to candidates who have gained IT Audit experience in a Retail business and/or Big 4 accounting firm
** Please note that this opportunity may require some travel to our Store Support Centre in Borehamwood**
In return for your dedication and experience
We actively encourage and support our people to drive their personal development, continually improve, be innovative and achieve their goals. Our benefits include excellent staff discount from day one, competitive annual leave allowance, staff discount and much more!
Apply now to make sure you are part of something special!