HR Officer - Fashion
This established womenswear brand is looking for a HR officer from a generalist background to assist across HR and payroll. This is an opportunity to join the brand is on a temporary basis starting immediately. Reporting into the HR director you will be managing a variety of generalist responsibilities including payroll.
HR Officer - The Role
*Management of the HR inbox, e-mail queries from retail, warehouse, field team and head office staff
*All paperwork relating to the employee lifecycle, including but not limited to; contracts and contract variations, flexible working request outcomes, disciplinary outcomes, reference requests & responses and paperwork relating to maternity processes
* Involvement in ER, recruitment and payroll.
* Work with senior management teams and develop HR strategy inline with business objectives
HR Officer - The Candidate
* Previous experience as an established HR manager within a large retailer or hospitality group
* Proven experience of managing ER cases
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Can do attitude ready to hit the ground running in a temporary role
*Experience of managing junior team members
This role is hybrid working so based from home and in the London based office.
As a temp, you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to work within an exciting business.
If this HR officer role is of interest, you have the relevant HR experience from a retailer or large hospitality chain and you can start immediately apply today.