This is an opportunity to join a luxury brand and to manage HR duties across their head office in Nottinghamshire and several smaller sites in London. This will cover benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, induction, policy implementation, recruitment and employment law compliance.
The position will be based in the Midlands office and offers part time flexible working hours.
• Oversee holiday records including informing line managers of any concerns
• Support line managers with all general HR, recruitment and preparing letters for changes to pay, notice, job title, responsibilities, as well as paternity and maternity leave requests
• Assisting in maintaining the employee handbook (with CFO) and all company policies
• Perform other HR and admin-related duties as assigned
• You will have an HR qualification and be up to date with employment laws and legislation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisation, prioritisation and administration skills
• Computer literate with particularly strong skills within Microsoft Office