We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to provide full employee lifecycle administrative and HR project support to the HR Team and business areas.
The successful candidate will maintain and administer the HR System, inputting, updating and reconciling data as required to ensure that information held within the system is current and accurate to aid decision making. Provide comprehensive administrative support for all HR activities within the Business Units and provide support for wider HR Projects. Co-ordinate and administer the Company’s Occupational Health Referral process, administer the Company Private Healthcare plan and collate and record all attendance information for the relevant business areas, including the compilation of monthly absence information and the monitoring of sick pay entitlement. Work with HR and recruitment teams to support an excellent candidate and onboarding experience. Assist leaders and employees with advice on HR policies and general HR queries and provide general administrative support for HR, including the production of letters, reports and presentations.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate will have experience of working in an HR role, working within a busy HR department and in using Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Strong IT/Technical competence with ability to generate reports and analyse data, and knowledge of HR systems is essential.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
• Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
• Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
• Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
• Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
• Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
• Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
• Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
• Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
• Learning resources to help you be your best self.
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
ABOUT WILLIAM GRANT & SONS - A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.