Head Office Visual Merchandising Assistant
A new opportunity has arisen for a head office visual merchandising assistant to join this jewellery retailer on a temporary basis. This role will primarily be administrative but will allow for a bit of creativity.
The company is a luxury jewellery retailer based in central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to create strategic window displays
- Monitoring timelines and ensuring they are being adhered to
- Sourcing and coordinating props for displays
- Liaising with prop suppliers
- Monitoring prop inventory levels
- Raising POs
- Preparing reports to show the efficacy of window displays
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that are needed for the team
The successful candidate will have strong admin skills and a keen interest in visual merchandising.
As a temp, you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to join a pension scheme.
As this role is temporary, it is likely to be filled ASAP, so apply today to avoid missing out!