Head-Offce Customer Service Advisor
This accessories retailer is looking for a customer service advisor to join them in their head office on a temporary basis to help during a busy period. There is permanent potential for this role as well as there is a vacancy within the team, so if you impress in the temp booking then it could lead to a longer-term role as well.
On offer is a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to work within a creative and fast-paced retail head office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer queries across both phone and e-mail
- Ensuring that customer service feedback is actioned
- Supporting customer returns
- Ensuring customer response targets are met
- Identifying and proposing opportunities for sales growth
- General admin for the team as is needed
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a head-office customer service position and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As this role is temporary, it is likely to be filled ASAP, so apply now to avoid missing out!