Head of Merchandising
An established brand is looking for an experienced merchandiser, with management experience, to develop the merchandising team and the processes across their business. You will continuously monitor market activity, gathering market intelligence from a wide variety of sources in order to take appropriate commercial action.
• Develop and optimise the buying process for core and seasonal lines.
• Deliver on a comprehensive KPI set for merchandising, covering stock levels, rate of stock turnover and SKU availability.
• Lead the team to ensure that the right stock is in the right place at the right time.
• Provide full support on day to day trading across the three channels of the business.
• Define, own and deliver the Merchandising critical path in terms of timely planning and forecasting.
• Lead the team to optimise each seasonal buy, balancing stock availability with stock level efficiency, working hand in hand with finance, operations and creative teams.
• Line management responsibility for the merchandising team.
• With the CFO, develop the merchandising roadmap, and keep up to date. Ensure that the team are able to deliver their parts of the roadmap.