A new opportunity has arisen for a finance assistant to join a premium menswear brand with sustainability at its core.
The brand has international presence and sells in-store, online and through wholesale channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Managing customer invoice changes and payment queries
- Prepare payment runs on a weekly and adhoc basis
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Prepare regular reports not limited to cashflow forecasts, commission reports and actual v budget cost summaries
The successful candidate will have prior finance experience, is AAT qualified and ideally has experience within retail/fashion/luxury space. International trade experience would be an advantage.
This role is located in an on brand, open plan office and offers hybrid and flexible working! Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you.