eCommerce Trading Coordinator
A new opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce trading coordinator to join this luxury retailer on a temporary basis.
The company is a well-known British retailer based in central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day trading of the site
- Visual merchandising categories
- Optimising the customer journey
- Reporting and analysis of sales and online content
- Any other ad-hoc tasks needed to support the team
The successful candidate will have prior experience in eCommerce trading, a good understanding of KPIs, including conversion, and advanced Excel skills.
As a temp, you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to join a pension scheme. This role could also go permanent, which would bring a generous benefits package, including staff discount, to the successful candidate.
As this role is temporary, it is likely to be filled ASAP, so apply today to avoid missing out!