An established fashion brand is looking for an experienced ecommerce candidate to join its head office team in London.
You will be an ambitious and self-driven ecommerce manager with proven ability to lead and manage the ecommerce team. This is the perfect opportunity for an existing junior ecommerce manager or an established ecommerce coordinator ready for that next step.
As ecommerce manager you will be responsible for:
- Reporting and analysing web metrics, customer engagement and site conversion
- Maximise online sales through conversion, site traffic and ATV
- Taking ownership of the full product lifecycle launch
- Site trading
- Managing budgets
- Working with social media, content and digital marketing teams to drive the eCommerce business
- Managing, coaching and developing the ecommerce team
The ideal candidate for this role will have a can-do attitude, with relevant ecommerce experience and have proven experience using Salesforce.
As well as a competitive salary this role comes with great hybrid working options, and the chance to be a part of a forward thinking and collaborative environment.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in an autonomous hands on role with a growing business!
Apply with your CV!