Grange Moor Wakefield
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the website
• Drive the growth of e-commerce through the development and delivery of annual strategic digital plans whilst integrating online with the core business to achieve the company’s strategic objective of becoming a true multichannel retailer.
• Lead trading across all product categories.
• Manage the ecommerce team and work with marketing to deliver a seamless online customer experience
• Lead the strategy in developing an online product, pricing, and promotional plan, working closely with the Marketing and Buying and Merchandise teams.
• Develop a commercial sales and profit plan. Monitor and report against target, taking actions for negative variances.
• Manage the ecommerce day to day operation
• Work closely the Head of Marketing to develop a seamless user experience with a look and feel that encapsulates the Brand values.
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop a customer communications plan and growth of the database including appropriate segmentation and targeting.
• Work closely with the Head of Warehousing/Logistics to ensure operational best practice in terms of delivery, fulfilment and returns.
• Work closely with the Head of IT to ensure operational best practice in terms of web development and site ease of use.
• Develop and install procedures and control to promote effective communication and adequate information flow cross functionally.
• Optimise conversion and reduce bounce rate
• Ensure the site has the capacity and capabilities to meet the current and future needs of the business
• Agree and develop the roadmap of MVT and usability testing. Report results to senior stakeholders.
• Develop, manage and lead the e-commerce team to ensure the Company’s plans are executed effectively and on time through inspiring innovation, commitment and people development.
• To operate in an open- and even-handed manner with all colleagues across the business. Treat all who we interact with, with courtesy and respect, treating everyone equally and embracing differences. Encourage everyone to achieve maximum potential and deliver a friendly service.
• To proactively contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working. To listen to each other and share knowledge enabling us to willingly combine expertise across the business
• Behaving with integrity and always demonstrating professionalism. To always do what is right.
• To take personal responsibility & accountability for actions, constantly striving to improve and exceed expectations ensuring safety and quality are never compromised.
• eCommerce experience
• Demonstrates a true understanding and insight in to how to trade and grow the ecommerce business with the right blend of innovation, customer focus, commercial acumen and executional excellence
• Record of making decisions and implementing change.
Technical understanding of API's, lead generation and platform systems
• Knowledge of understanding what is required from a viable platform and addressing the needs to implement change
• Understanding of consumer / customer experience
• Extremely detailed orientated.
• Degree educated, ideally in a related discipline
• Strong experience working in an e-commerce, product management, or product marketing role for a technology -enabled company
• Expertise in managing people
• Experience working in Retail and / or online retail environment desirable
• Experience of project management methodologies
Bonmarché is an equal opportunities employer