This company provides on-trend and high quality product their customers. They are currently seeking a Ecommerce Manager to assume responsibility for driving sales, conversion and the overall user experience through the trading and development of the website in the most efficient way. You will truly own the digital development and identify opportunities for grown as well as managing projects on budget.
You will be commercially driven managing online trade and promotional activity plans to forecast and deliver sales. You will be driving and managing our retailer ecommerce relationships through innovation, brand exposure, and a strong trade / promotional calendar. Working with internal and external stakeholders analysing brand performance across both verticals to identify opportunities to launch new initiatives and improve online shopping experience.
You will use your experience in managing an ecommerce website within a multi-channel retail environment to work with the Head of Ecommerce to devise the online trading plan and ensure it is delivered on time. With a high level of responsibility and autonomy, this role is perfect for a hard working professional looking to progress in the world of ecommerce.
• At least 3 years’ experience in within an Ecommerce / Online management or trading role
• Highly analytical, data-driven, excellent attention to detail
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party agencies and brand partners
• Excellent communication both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Web Analytics, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Passion for exceptional customer experience.
• Understanding of ecommerce best practice, website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing
• A passion for retail and fashion is advantageous