A new opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce coordinator to join this beauty retailer on a temporary basis. This position could also go permanent and so there is strong long-term potential for the right candidate too.
The company is a global beauty retailer that owns an exciting portfolio of luxury brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the eCommerce website on the day-to-day
- Completing daily site walks and checking for errors
- Assisting with promotional decisions
- Monitoring website traffic and engagement
- Managing eCommerce stock
- Managing product uploads and descriptions
- Any other ad-hoc tasks needed to support the team
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in eCommerce and on Shopify as well as strong Excel skills.
As a temp you will receive a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to join a pension scheme.
As this role is temporary, it is likely to be filled ASAP, so apply today to avoid missing out!