Design Project Manager
This role is an amazing opportunity for an organised and determined individual to join an amazing luxury brand who has 2,800 stores in around 170 countries and more than 27,000 employees across the business. This role would include 25 days holiday, flexible working hours, amazing offices in central London and the opportunity to earn up to 3% bonus.
The Design Project Manager is responsible for assisting the team with the coordination of all design related matters, and with facilitating the design process as and where necessary. The successful jobholder will act as a cross functional support to the Design, Product Development, Range Development, Marketing business departments, and the Creative Director with design projects as required to facilitate a seamless and efficient design process structure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support for all design projects within the team and acting as a point of contact between all relevant internal departments to ensure consistent communication and that all timelines are adhered to
- To assist with the production and collation of design briefs and presentations, including the logging of all relevant data
- Attending design related meetings, in-house and external as required, supporting with note taking to relay to relevant teams.
- Setting up design filing system/library: computer files, hard copy, props etc
- Creating all weekly design overviews and status reports in required formats using collated materials, distributing this to the relevant teams
- Working cross functionally with the teams to support on design (and ad hoc) projects as required
- Keeping track of all internal and external design projects (constantly knowing the status of project), including all global regions
You will have:
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task
- An agile and naturally prepared attitude
- Attention to detail, precision and accuracy
- Initiative nature
- Understanding and appreciation of the creative process
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office experience (including advances use of PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Understanding of the luxury sector
Any experience with graphic design or any designer knowledge is desirable.