DC Team Manager
DC Team Manager
Rotating shifts 6am - 2.30pm / 2.30pm - 11pm
Salary Range: £27,000 - £29,120 per year
VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional DC Team Manager. This position is based in Bardon, Leicestershire, UK.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let's Talk about the Role
As a DC Team Manager, you manage your team to meet targets on both volume and quality.
Team Managers lead by example to maximise the performance of your team and each one of your associates.
How You Will Make a Difference
* Driving a safety culture and ensuring all colleagues on site have a safe working environment
* Motivating associates to deliver results and contribute to business success
* Delivering for the customer on time, in full and to the required quality for our business
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are upheld in line with business expectations
* Contribute to business commitments through actively supporting environmental and wellbeing initiatives on site
Skills for Success
You should be someone who has experience leading a team in a retail, production or distribution centre (DC) environment with:
* The ability to build rapport with a diverse and multi-skilled workforce and lead by example
* The experience of implementing Health and Safety policy and procedures
* The presence to make an immediate positive impression on others
* The confidence to give feedback to teams on performance and support continuous personnel development
* The drive to achieve and maintain quality and best practice
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!