DC Inventory Team Leader
Inventory Team Leader
Rotating shifts 6am - 2.30pm / 2.30pm - 11pm
Salary Range: £27,000 - £29,120 per year
VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional Inventory Team Leader. This position is based in Bardon, Leicestershire, UK.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let's Talk about the Role
As an Inventory Team Leader, you lead the team to ensure the site inventory is available for the customer in the right quality and accuracy
The Team Leader will ensure that the inventory audit team workload is managed, and issues are resolved satisfactorily, with accuracy and quality
How You Will Make a Difference
* Driving a safety culture and ensuring all colleagues on site have a safe working environment
* Ensuring that the Inventory Team understand the correct quality for our business and our customers, and all items are accurately counted, checked and processed
* Ensuring that the site inventory team conduct their duties where product is accurate and correctly accounted for
* Ensuring investigations are carried out and our systems reflect correct site position
* Receiving, Checking and Sorting Cartons and Pallets to ensure they can be received correctly and accurately
* Identifying inventory issues at Pick and resolving issues to deliver the correct product for the customer
* Motivating associates to deliver results and contribute to business success
Skills for Success
You should be someone who has experience has experience of working in an Inventory or Stock Control role with:
* Experience supporting and developing skills and knowledge within a team
* Experience with Automated Systems or WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
* The drive to achieve and maintain quality and best practice
* An understanding of Stock Inventory Controls
* A good level of spoken and written English, specifically able to understand Standard Operating Processes and Risk Assessments
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
* Health Shield membership and access to numerous health and wellbeing initiatives including an on-site gym
* 28 days holiday rising to 34 with length of service and your birthday off
* Smart pension scheme - 8% employer contribution
* Free secure onsite parking and discounts with local public transport
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!