DC Inventory Auditor
DC Inventory AuditorRotating shifts 6am - 2.30pm / 2.30pm - 11pm
Salary Range: £24,960 per year
VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional DC Inventory Auditor. This position is based in Bardon, Leicestershire, UK.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let's Talk about the Role
As a DC Inventory Auditor, you will ensure the site inventory is available for the customer in the right quality and accuracy and ensure all site systems accurately report the inventory of the site.
How You Will Make a Difference
* Ensuring that all goods handled meet the correct quality for our business and our customers, and that all items are accurately counted, checked and processed
* Investigating any issues to ensure our systems reflect correct site position
* Resolving issues that prevent the availability and/or fulfilment of stock items
* Receiving, Checking and Sorting Cartons and Pallets to ensure they can be received correctly and accurately
* Ensuring Inventory issues are resolved at Pick, to deliver the correct product for the customer
* Checking accuracy in the process to ensure the Standard Processes has quality and accuracy built in
Skills for Success
You should be someone who can demonstrate ability to communicate and work with a diverse workforce across all levels of the logistics function with:
* Experience of working in an Inventory or Stock Control role
* Who is able to demonstrate the ability to comply with Health and Safety policy and procedures
* Experience working with Automated Systems or a Warehouse Management System
* Previous experience working in a Quality Control role, specifically Apparel and Footwear QC is desirable, as is previous experience working in a Distribution Centre
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
* Health Shield membership and access to numerous health and wellbeing initiatives including an on-site gym
* 28 days holiday rising to 34 with length of service and your birthday off
* Smart pension scheme - 8% employer contribution
* Free secure onsite parking and discounts with local public transport
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!