Customer Service Assistant
We are currently looking for a Temporary Customer Service Assistant to join our Customer Service team based at our Carlisle Head Office.
Main Duties Include:
· Handle inbound phone calls from customers
Respond to inbound mail and email enquiries from customers
Dispense professional verbal and written communications in response.
Carry out detailed checks as appropriate and accurately update appropriate systems.
Respond in a timely and professional manager to all enquiries create a high value service experience to customers.
Support the company and group values.
1. Liaising with customers via telephone, email and general correspondence according to set policy and procedure.
2. Liaising with stores, Area Managers and Head Office in respect of customer complaints, queries, etc., and offering advice where required.
3. Dispenses professional verbal and written communications in response.
4. Respond to all parties in a timely manner.
5. Locating stock for customers and assist in fulfilling customer orders and requests
6. Maximise customer revenue and customer loyalty to the EWM Group
7. Liaising with Quality Control and Buying and Merchandising Departments on faulty stock returned by customers.
8. Liaising with your Line Manager and the Chief Executive’s Office on customer complaints, who are not happy with response from Customer Service Department.
9. Liaising with Accounts Department re cheque requests, gift cards analysis, VAT queries and customer payment queries.
10. Work with the E-commerce Department to ensure that the best possible service is delivered to our customers.
11. Work towards set team targets.
12. Log all activities and collate to reveal trends or growing issues.
13. Ensuring filing is kept up to date and orderly.
14. Carry out detailed checks as appropriate and accurately update appropriate systems.
15. Fulfill obligations to adhere to the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and company policy and procedures.
16. Non-disclosure of information, which is of a confidential nature to any party or individual unless authorized by your Line Manager.
17. Support the company and group values
18. Develop capability in line with “Individual Development Plan”
Previous Customer service experiences, Good product knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
1. Lively, outgoing personality with confidence and authority to get things done.
2. Good Education, numerate, literate with a contemporary perspective
3. Must be computer literate with experience of email, business systems, websites and online shipping.
4. Required abilities in MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook emails.
5. Knowledge and experience of the retail/sales sector
6. Ability to acquire new skills, knowledge and expertise – Full training provided.
7. As this role requires you to represent the business, you must have the best level of expectations of excellent customer service.