Customer Care Advisor - Spanish Speaking
VF Corporation is looking for an outstanding Customer Care Advisor fluent in Spanish to join our Customer Service Team in Nottingham.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Lets talk about the role!
If you are fluent in verbal and written Spanish and English this is an exciting time to join our ever-growing eCommerce team that provides an exceptional service to our online consumers.
As a customer care advisor you will be responsible for putting our customers at the heart of everything you do. You will be their key contact via email, telephone and online chat to support the customer shopping journey. You will exceed their expectations by providing a friendly and personalised response whilst delivering the highest levels of service.
How You Will Make a Difference:
You will be delivering an unbeatable service to our Customers, being responsible for:
* Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
* Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
* Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
* Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
* Updating our computerised systems and working with marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
Skills to success
* Fluent in Spanish and English, able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
* Customer focused to achieve the best results for your customers and the business
* Flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
* Able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
Where and When you will work
* Hours: Monday to Friday, 36.25 hours per week (between 8am and 6pm)
* Working style: Hybrid (up to 80% flexibility to work from home)
* Location: NG2 Business Park, Nottingham (must live within commutable distance)
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you