Corporate Sales Consultant
About Hamilton & Inches
Established in 1866, Hamilton & Inches is one of the country’s leading jewellers and silversmiths by Royal Appointment to Her Majesty, The Queen.
Hamilton & Inches exudes timeless elegance, and retails its own and world leading brands from beautiful listed buildings at its flagship showroom in George Street, Edinburgh.
Hamilton & Inches is embarking on a new strategy for growth and an opportunity has arisen for a results driven Corporate Sales Consultant.
The Corporate Sales Consultant role is an exciting opportunity to join Hamilton & Inches. You will be responsible for the management of all existing and potential corporate accounts. Key to the role is to increase sales revenues at an agreed company target, achieving set margins. You will develop new corporate clients to increase corporate account business attending events/exhibitions, workshops, tours etc. You will develop innovative initiatives with your reporting director to develop an agreed corporate sales strategy to ensure maximum exposure to current and potential clients.
Ideally you will have a background in B2B preferably in the jewellery, watches and silverware sectors or within High Net Worth (HNW) luxury goods.
• Liaise with your reporting director to develop an agreed corporate business strategy
• Implement and follow the strategy, developing marketing and other collateral as necessary.
• Meet and exceed company Corporate sales and profit targets as intimated on an annual basis, with quarterly performance reviews
• Ensure a structured diary of account management meetings is established with all key customers Minutes of each meeting should be taken and filed to build up a good history of dialogue with each corporate customer, products sold, prices offered etc.
• Follow up all avenues of corporate customer interest and supply relevant literature, pricing and product availability
• Develop breadth of sales within existing customers wherever possible across all H&I product ranges
• Be instrumental in introducing HNW clients to Hamilton & Inches for corporate dining and sales events
• Target new customers through a combination of attending events, mail-shots, personal visits and appointments and liaising with retail sales staff as to the corporate cross over between private clients and their respective employers
• Represent the brand image of Hamilton & Inches in a positive light at all times.
• Ensure all communication (written or oral) with corporate customers is exemplary and in line with Hamilton & Inches expected standards.
• Represent the company at key events whenever possible, which may include weekend or evening events.
• Support retail showroom sales as required.
Who we are looking for:
To gain the most from this varied and challenging role, you must have a real passion for jewellery, timepieces, silverware and luxury gifts. To be considered for the Corporate Sales Consultant role your professionalism and dedication to ensure clients have a great experience must be unshakeable.
You will have proven success in a B2B corporate sales role, ideally within the HNW watch, silverware, luxury gifts and jewellery sector. The enquiries come from all over the UK so you must have the flexibility to travel to meet with clients and utilise innovative selling tools to present to existing clients as well as potential HNW clients to gain sales of new products and bespoke items.
You will be a proactive individual with excellent influencing skills, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed with the tenacity to keep in regular touch with new and current clients building positive and long lasting relationships. Your diplomacy, assertiveness, and customer care skills will be essential to handle any queries or complaints from clients ensuring a positive result . Likewise, your verbal and written communication skills must be excellent. You will be highly organised to manage your schedule effectively and have the self-motivation and commitment to achieve positive results to meet all KPI’s and sales targets.
What can you expect from the role
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to gain exposure in a business of HNW jewellery, watches, silverware and exclusive luxury gifts. In this role you will be given the autonomy to work closely with all internal departments including senior management within the company and the sales consultants in the retail showroom whose customers work for HNW companies to gain access to develop new relationships and sales channels.
Finally, you will enjoy huge job satisfaction, no two days will be the same and you will be working in a company that is exciting and successful. You will be promoting and selling some of the most beautiful and stunning products on a regular basis and you will be working with a team of people that are passionate and take great pride in the service they provide.
If this sounds like the ideal role and you have the experience we are asking for then please send your CV with a covering email explaining why we should consider you for the role.
(Please note we regret to inform that we are unable to process applications for people who do not meet all the requirements of the role.)