Assistant Store Manager
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire Oaks
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading British luxury cosmetics brands, expertly blended in London with signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries that have claimed iconic status. We are recruiting an experienced assistant store manager to join the team based in Cheshire Oaks. This is a great opportunity to work with a luxury cosmetic brand that has a passion for integrity, craftsmanship, artistry, and providing their consumers with the ultimate, quality experience.
The ideal candidate will be a natural people’s person and will be responsible for establishing great working relationships focusing on team engagement, coaching, and training, empowering the team to reach their full potential and achieve their individual goals.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a first-class customer service, ensuring all customers are met with an efficient and friendly service. You will be a passionate individual with great communication and people skills with the ability help to drive, develop and motivate your team to produce the best results.
• A 50% staff discount
• 4.4 weeks holiday and a day off for your birthday
• A monthly store bonus scheme up to 0.70% of retail sales if store targets are reached
• Access to discounts/cashbacks from high street retailers
• Enhanced family leave
• Healthcare Plan
• Wellbeing Support
• Recognition Awards
• Season Ticket Loans / Cycle to Work Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including access to qualifications, certifications and memberships)