Assistant Store Manager
Republic of Ireland,Limerick
Assistant Store Manager Limerick
We currently have a fantastic role for a passionate, commercial and motivating Assistant Store Manager to help to lead the team in our store in Limerick.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and results orientated individual with previous experience within retail, ideally within a customer service led brand.
You will be responsible for duties including:
* Motivating a team
* Setting KPI's and monitoring store performance
* Ensuring customers receive the best standard of service
* Making sure all products are stocked on the shop floor
* You will have a strong retail background in service led environments together with a proven track record and the ability to demonstrate consistency in achieving results.
* You will have experience of leading and directing team members.
* You will also be capable of understanding HR process and procedures.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary, generous benefits, and an experienced management team to help you develop in your career. If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply today!