Assistant Store Manager
Responsible for supporting and assisting the Store Manager in the day-to-day management of the store operations in accordance with overall company policy and procedure, to ensure that customer demand is exceeded.
The main focus of the role is helping to improve the commercial performance of the store through effective management and leadership of the team. It is incumbent of the Assistant Manager to promote Two Seasons' best practice in every aspect, with a particular focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager include:
- Manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Assisting the Store Manager to manage and motivate the team to maximise sales and customer satisfaction.
- Undertaking regular replenishment of shop-floor stock and take initiatives to maintain the creative presentation of merchandise.
- Utilising specialist product knowledge effectively and appropriately to meet individual and store sales targets
- Assisting the Store Manager in setting and monitoring individual sales targets, remerchandising stock to refresh store presentation and to promote sales.
- Conducting effectively and efficiently, with the Store Manager, the recruitment, training and performance management of team members.
- Working with the Store Manager to ensure that customer service and health and safety standards are met at all times.
- Responding constructively to customer complaints and comments, and liaise with Store Manager and/or Head Office team when further advice is required.
- Undertaking regular communications to update team members on store performance, new initiatives and incentives and other pertinent issues.
- Assisting the Store Manager with accurate and timely completion of weekly time and attendance and cash records.
- Contributing to the organisation and implementation of special promotions displays and events.
- Attending and contributing to team monthly review meetings
- Assisting the Store Manager with initiating changes to improve the profitability of the store
- Fulfilling all the regular duties required for the effective day-to-day running of the store e.g. deliveries of incoming stock, stock transfer etc.
- To become our Assistant Store Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Retail Management Experience
- Commercial Awareness within Retail
- Worked in a Target Driven environment
- Experience in Visual Merchandising within Fashion
- Be flexible with working hours - weekends and week days, late nights where permitted.