Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager
Clarks Village, Street
Few brands can claim to have the iconic status that The North Face has achieved. From the highest mountain peaks to the urban sprawl, our clothing, equipment and accessories can be found on every terrain. We are the chosen brand for accomplished climbers, mountaineers, skiers and snowboarders, and now we're looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our outlet store in Clarks Village, Street - someone with passion, knowledge and enthusiasm to bring our brand to life.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will:
* ensure sales growth
* lead and deliver high levels of customer care
* merchandise creatively
* manage stock, H&S and administration efficiently
* plus, you'll provide cover in the Store Managers absence
* play a role in staff development, recruitment and training
* ensure your team members share the brands values of fashion and lifestyle
To join us as an ASM you'll need to demonstrate
* Retail management experience (suitable experience as an Assistant Manager experienced Supervisor from within a fashion lifestyle branded multiple or high profile independent retailer demonstrating strong people management and customer service skills)
* the ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example which drives customer service
* be at ease organising and running team briefings, people management & motivational skills
* general knowledge about social media and other digital trends
* flexibility to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends
* Computer literate including knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook advantageous)
* Good spoken and written command of English. An additional language a plus.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, staff uniform, staff discounts across the groups and a contributory pension scheme
The Inside Track
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60,000 associates. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
Our five largest brands are The North Face®, Vans®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, and Lee®.
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.